Tenants (and owner occupiers on occasions) vacate their homes without taking their
possessions. This leaves landlords or agents to arrange for clearance of what is now
a void property. Abandoned possessions may be simply the odd item of furniture, some
discarded waste in the garden or all of their possessions. It is not uncommon for
such properties to also be infested with fleas.
Positive Environmental will:
- Assess the extent of material for disposal – it is unusual to find
anything that can be recycled,
- Assess the presence and extent of pest infestation.
- Empty the property of all items.
- Dispose of all waste.
- Clean and sanitise the property as required.
- Undertake treatment for pests as appropriate.